Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Visiting A Zoo

On last Monday I paid visit of the National Zoo at Mirpur. It is located at the northern part of the city. The area of the zoo is very big. It’s a happy abode of numerous known and unknown birds, reptiles, etc. To observe the beauties of these animals at first I went to the shed in which the monkeys were kept. They were jumping from one bar to another. Their performance pleased me much. Our attention was next drawn to the cage in which there were two big pythons. The sight of pythons made my blood creep. Then I turned my eyes from them at the cage of tigers. Their majestic roaming threatened me much. Then I went to the cage of birds. There I saw many kinds of bird including tailor birds, singing birds, game birds, teasing birds, etc. Among the animals and birds the beauty of spotted deer was the main attraction. People there were enjoying the beauty of spotted deer. I stayed there for about 3 hours and during the visit my heart was filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment