Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A Frightening Experience

A frightening experience is a common phenomenon in one’s life. Once I was also faced such a frightening situation when I was ten years old. I went to visit the residence of one of my friends living in Chittagong where I faced a terrible event. My friend having my proximity was very eager and pleased. When it was night, my friend was seen walk to his sister secretly. They seemed to plan something. But I could not understand properly. I avoided them and went to bed as I yawned several times. When I touched one of the pillows, I saw a snake on the bed. I fell on the floor and lost my sense. Getting my sense after few minutes I saw everyone beside me. Then my friend told me it was not real snake. It was made of plastic. Hearing this, I began to laugh and tried to touch the snake. I was not afraid any more. This was a memorable frightening incident that happened in my life. I still remember it. Whenever I remember it, I feel amused and laugh sub consciously.

1 comment: