Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Observance of Eid-UL-Fitr

This year I celebrated the Eidul Fitr with my heart’s content. Particularly I was longing for this day to celebrate with my friends and family. On this day I found my mother cooking delicious dishes to entertain us and my sister was busy in decorating the house with new bed sheets, curtains, etc. In the morning of the Eid day first I had my bath, wore new Punjabi and went to the Eidgah for prayer. When I went to the Eidgah, I found a lot of people coming to say their prayer. For this occasion a nice fest was arranged at our home. Different kinds of semai, firni, polao and biryani were made in this regard. I spent the afternoon with my friends by visiting different attractive places. However, I passed the whole day with joyful mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment