Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Kitchen Garden

A kitchen garden generally means a garden where vegetables and some times fruits are grown. I have kitchen garden in front of my house where I occasionally spend my leisure period. Actually I work in my garden in the morning and evening. As it is a good source of vegetables, my parents also take care of the garden. I take care of the sucking plants with great care, make the soil loose with a spade and weed out grasses for better production. In my kitchen garden I usually cultivate data, brinjel, cucumber, ladies finger, chilly, potatoes, bean etc. Truly speaking my kitchen garden is useful in all respects because it benefits us in many ways. Sometimes it helps my family by providing money from selling vegetables. For this reason all the members of my family take care of it. It relives me from the monotony of the routine works and as such I am very much fond of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment